Professional Associates with Athena Case Management
Do you have experience working within the Personal Injury Sector?
We currently maintain a list of Professional Associates who will be eligible to take on and manage specific referrals. You can register your interest now - download, complete and return our application form available here.
Our clients need:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech & Language Therapy (SLT)
- Case Managers
The areas of work will include:
- Support / Case Management for clients with a brain injury
- Support / Case Management for clients with a spinal injury
- Support / Case Management for clients with complex social care and nursing care needs
- Various research projects
- Involvement in the development of services
As a Professional Associate for Athena Case Management you will:
- Carry out the commissioned work in your own time
- Attend meetings as required
- Be fully briefed and supported
- Receive a professional fee as agreed in your Asssociate Contract
- Receive expenses as specified in your Asssociate Contract
NOTE: Associates must have and maintain their own public / professional liability insurance, evidence of which must be supplied.
We hope you'll find all the information you require in the Associate Contract but if you have any further questions or wish to discusss your eligibility to become an Associate, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our Clients say ...
Thank you for the high standard of case management services during the first year of service, we look forward to continuing to work with you over the coming year ...