Case Management Payroll
In 2009 Athena Case Management extended our payroll services to support services users who have chosen to employ their own staff, but require support to manage them.
We can now offer support in three ways:
As a direct service provider
- Covering all aspects of the case management service including employing and managing social care support staff.
As a indirect service provider
- Assisting with all aspects of the case management service, but not employing or managing social care support staff (the service user employs and manages this aspect independently).
- Assisting with some aspects of case management as agreed, not employing the social care support staff but assisting with payroll services and payments.
How do we provide a case manager?
Our business operations are founded on transparency and clarity at all stages of our relationship with the service user.
Following a referral for case management services we conduct a full assessment of the individuals needs and a risk assessment by reviewing the relevant records and meeting with the individual and a close family member.
From this we identify the key requirements and match these to a case manager we believe is equipped to do the job in terms of qualifications, experience and personality.
We find a case manager who is has local knowledge and will be able to respond quickly when needed.
Once the service user has been assessed and a case manager found, we are able to prepare a proposal. This details our recommendations as regards the package of case management, and care where necessary.
What are the costs?
Our charges are flexible to meet the needs of the service user. We may charge a flat monthly fee depending on the complexity of the case, or we may charge a fixed hourly rate.
This will be assessed on the basis of:
- The amount of input/activity the service user requires
- A risk assessment based on the service user's behavioural, mood, or psychiatric problems, and family involvement
The case manager's role includes co-ordinating the injured person's further placement, care, rehabilitation, and training. This includes liaising with health, social, and educational services to find elements of occupation, care, rehabilitation, and training, and liaising with family members, care workers, and others involved.
Such a role involves an on-call element, with the case manager being available for support and guidance when required, and should a particular difficulty arise.
There are regular case reviews. Athena case manager uses a system of record-keeping and goal setting. Monthly progress reports are provided.
Our Clients say ...
Thank you for the high standard of case management services during the first year of service, we look forward to continuing to work with you over the coming year ...